This Institute is designed to support existing and potential TRHT Campus Center teams in developing and refining transformative action plans to advance the five components of the TRHT framework: narrative change, racial healing and relationship building, separation, law, and economy. The Institute provides practical guidance, mentoring, and resources for campus teams to:
- Develop a comprehensive plan of action for teams members to implement at their institutions and within their communities;
- Facilitate racial healing activities on campus and in the communities;
- Identify and examine current realities of race relations in their communities and the local history that has led to these realities;
- Identify evidence-based strategies that support their vision of what their communities will look, feel, and be like when the belief in the hierarchy of human value no longer exists; and
- Learn strategies to pinpoint and engage critical levers for change and key stakeholders.